DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Page for “https://moviequiz.online/”
At “https://moviequiz.online/“, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied and is accessible on “https://moviequiz.online/” in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
You can send your infringement notice to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
DMCA Agent Movie Quiz Online Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that any misrepresentation of material fact in your notification may expose you to liability for damages, including costs and attorney fees.
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others.